What is the main difference between ping pong and table tennis?
The main difference is the amount of spin produced. With the right strokes and modern equipment, an elite table tennis player can produce 8000 rpms. With a purple ping pong paddle from Wal-Mart, your Uncle Bill probably can’t produce any spin.
We are overjoyed to announce the NEW Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy will be the first official Nittaku Academy in the US!
· 15,000 Sq Ft Facility
· 800 LUX Lighting
· 20 Brand New Nittaku Tables
· Brand New Nittaku Barriers
· Gerflor Rubberized Flooring on All Courts
· Spacious Court Sizes
· Nittaku Pro Shop / Snack Bar
· Newgy Robot Training Available
· Workout Zone for Players and Parents
· Amazing Seating
· Parent’s Lounge
· FREE High Speed WIFI
This year, we will be doing our best to support the table tennis clubs in Ohio. There are two primary ways we are trying to promote the clubs:
We have club details on our website with details about day/time/cost/location/contact information. Please check the info and confirm that it is correct. If you make any changes in the future, let me know so that I can keep it up to date...
Kenzie learning to loop backspin in ONLY 60 min!!!
They "say" there are no short-cuts in table tennis...
There are many short-cuts to improving the learning process on every skill! That is what we are all about... giving you the best possible training experience where you can learn every skill in a simple, proven, step-by-step approach!
Regardless if you are traveling across the world or even across the United States to the US Open, changing timezone can cause jet lag for anyone.
Could it affect your performance?
There are 5 quick tips that I would like to share...
Paddle Palace Winter League
Register NOW: https://www.samsondubina.com/winter-league
• Excellent Venue – Shaw JCC 750 White Pond Dr. Akron, Ohio 44320. New Wood Floor – New LED Lighting!
• Kids – Bring the whole family! There is a free kids class from 6-7pm each Thursday during the league!
• Cost – $15/person or $30/family per night. Payment can be cash, check, credit, or paypal. Shaw JCC members receive a 20% discount! Join the Shaw JCC today!
Why is he developing into one of the best US coaches? It isn’t his rating, it isn’t his US ranking, it isn’t his forehand or backhand or footwork. It is his mind.
See, most top players began playing at 7 or 8 years old and the skills were developed at a young age from repetition again and again during structured training programs. Not for Chance Friend. He had to work through many things on his own learning skills throughout his teen years and he learned to watch pros, think for himself, and try to develop his own game.