Learn Table Tennis - ONLINE
During the last 15 years, I have been blessed with the opportunity to coach many players - recreational to national champions. Some are kids, some teens, some adults, and some seniors. After closing the Samson Dubina TT Academy, I have now shifted to sharing my table tennis knowledge to players worldwide with live, personalized, online coaching.
Yes, I now have openings.
Yes, I'm available to give you an online lesson.
Everything that we work on together will be accumulative.
After scheduling your online lesson, here is the adventure that we will go on together...
Your goals. Yes, we will have an interactive discussion about your short term, medium term, and long term goals.
Your commitment. We will talk about your weekly schedule and your opportunities to improve.
Your progress. We will discuss ways of measuring your progress, overcoming obstacles, developing a playing system, strengthening your strong points, and reaching your peak potential.
The Sessions. I highly suggest 1 or 2 online lessons per week. Between lessons, you will have assigned training sessions to maximize your improvement and test your skills.
Yes, there are several pitfalls to avoid. The first pitfall is to think that you cannot improve with online lessons. You truly can improve. I have given over 700 online lessons to people around the world and these students have seen results - measured results! The second pitfall is thinking that just one lesson will do it. It won't. Everything that you are learning is accumulative. I'm personally looking for major improvement over the course of weeks and months, not minutes. This is the reason that I have the price structure designed to give you excellent discounts with long-term commitments. Why? Because I'm interested in seeing major progress. This will only happen with a long-term plan. The final pitfall to avoid is thinking that Samson will do everything for you. I won't. It will take much effort on your part with weekly notes, weekly discipline to follow a structured training program, and the mental focus to remember and apply what you are learning.
$225/hour for 1 hour Pay Now
$85/hour for 10 hours Pay Now
$75/hour for 20 hours Pay Now
$65/hour for 30 hours Pay Now
Once you have made the online payment via PayPal, then take a look at my online calendar. Next, e-mail me the lesson time slots that you want. I'll confirm, add it to the calendar, and see you at your upcoming lesson!
FAQs About Online Coaching
Have a question? I love questions!
E-Mail me today tt@SamsonDubina.com
See You Soon!
Coach Samson Dubina
- USOPC Coach of the Year
- USATT Developmental Coach of the Year
- ITTF Level III Certified Coach
- Coach of the Pan Am Boys' Gold Medalist Team
- Team Leader at the World University Championships
- 2x USATT National Team Coach
- 4x USATT Technology Coach of the Year
Author and Inventor
- Author of the book - 100 Days of Table Tennis
- Co-Author of the book - Why Table Tennis
- Author of Over 600 Coaching Articles
- Producer of DVD - International Table Tennis Skills
- Producer of Over 1000 YouTube Coaching Videos
- Inventor of TT-Flex
- Inventor of TT-FlexPro
- Inventor of TT-Serve
- Highest Rating: 2619
- US Junior Olympic Gold Medalist
- US National Junior Boys Doubles Champion
- US National Junior Boys Singles Finalist
- US National Men's Team Member
- US Representative at the World Championships in Yokohama, Japan
- US Representative at the Final World Olympic Qualifier
- Over 30 US Open Champion
- Over 30 US National Champion
- Ohio's #1 Ranked Athlete for 19 Consecutive Years (2001-2019)
- Nandan Naresh - Highest Rating 2682
- Sid Naresh - Highest Rating 2699
- Sarah Jalli - Highest Rating 2568
- Senura Silva - Highest Rating 2621
- Andrew Cao - Highest Rating 2545
- Gabriel Perez - Highest Rating 2443
- Roger Liu - Highest Rating 2389
- Hesam Hamrahian - Highest Rating 2283