Mar 12, 2021 (All day) to Mar 13, 2021 (All day)
- Excellent Venue - Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy, 2262 S. Arlington Road, Akron, OH 44319
- FREE FOOD! – Saturday lunch and dinner will be provided FREE for all the players!
- FREE Event! – 2020 Junior National Team Members can play in 1 junior event for free!
- Format – Giant round robin events with approximately 5-8 players per group with 4 advancing from each group. All matches are best 3 out of 5.
- Experienced Tournament Staff – Steve Graber, Josh Graber, Dan Seemiller, Mike Boyd, Blake Cottrell, and Samson Dubina (certified referee #15112).
- Professional Equipment – 800 Lux lighting, New Nittaku tables, Enlio rubberized flooring on all courts, white Nittaku Premium 3-star balls
- Rules – All USATT regulations apply; only USATT approved equipment; USATT dress code will be enforced – no white shirts or shorts. Players cannot enter 2 events with the same starting time. Age events are as of March 12. For example, if someone is 18 years old on March 12, they can enter the 18 and under, even if they turn 19 during the year 2021. No prizes for splits, dumps, or defaults. To participate in the age events, all players must be eligible to represent the US in the Olympics.
- Payments - Withdrawals through Saturday, March 6 will receive a refund. No refunds after March 6. All payments must be received by midnight March 6. Late entries may be accepted with late fee of $5 based on availability. Players earning $600 or more will be issued a Form 1099 and must provide required information. GC is gift card to the SDTTA Pro Shop –can be used for tournaments, lessons, equipment, etc. All junior events have trophies for the top 4 finishers.
- Ratings – Ratings from 02/1/21 will be used will be used for eligibility. Updated ratings will be used for seeding purposes. Tournament staff may modify, combine, cancel events, & limit total entrants. Unrated players may enter any event but cannot advance from rated events; they can advance from the Open & receive prizes.
- USATT Memberships – USATT memberships are available according to USATT schedule below.
- Sponsors – Si and Patty Wasserman, Samson Dubina TT Academy, Presper Financial Architects, Paddle Palace, Nittaku, Power Pong, Paddle Palace, and Hampton
- Register – 3 ways to register… 3 ways to register… 3 ways to register… 3 ways to register… see blue boxes below
- To Register – You have 3 options.
- First option is to text or call 330-949-9230 and register over the phone.
- Next option is to go to www.omnipong.com create an account and pay through PayPal.
- The last option is to mail or drop-off a check to the address Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy 2262 South Arlington Rd Akron, Ohio 44319.
2262 south arlington rd akron, ohio 44319