Jan 29, 2021 (All day) to Jan 30, 2021 (All day)
- Excellent Venue - Samson Dubina Table Tennis Academy, 2262 S. Arlington Road, Akron, OH 44319
- FREE FOOD! – Saturday lunch and dinner will be provided FREE for all the players!
- Format – Giant round robin events with approximately 6-8 players per group with 4 advancing from each group. All matches are best 3 out of 5.
- Experienced Tournament Staff – Steve Graber, Josh Graber, Sam Dubina, Mike Boyd, Blake Cottrell, and Samson Dubina (certified referee #15112).
- Professional Equipment – 800 Lux lighting, New Nittaku tables, Enlio rubberized flooring on all courts, white Nittaku Premium 3-star balls
- Rules – All USATT regulations apply; only USATT approved equipment; USATT dress code will be enforced – no white shirts or shorts. Players cannot enter 2 events with the same starting time. Players will not be awarded prizes for dumps, defaults, and splits. Players defaulting any match will not receive prize money.
- Payments - Withdrawals through Saturday, Jan 23rd will receive a refund. No refunds after Jan 23. All payments must be received by midnight Jan 23. Late entries may be accepted with late fee of $5 based on availability. Players earning $600 or more will be issued a Form 1099 and must provide required information. GC is gift card to the SDTTA Pro Shop –can be used for tournaments, lessons, equipment, etc.
- Ratings – Ratings from 10/1/20 will be used will be used for eligibility. Updated ratings will be used for seeding purposes. Tournament staff may modify, combine, cancel events, & limit total entrants. Unrated players may enter any event but cannot advance from rated events; they can advance from the Open & receive prizes.
- USATT Memberships – USATT memberships are available according to USATT schedule below.
- Sponsors – Presper Financial Architects, Paddle Palace, Nittaku, Power Pong, Paddle Palace, Wil-Cut Engineered Abrasive Solutions, Akers Signs, and Red Roof
2262 south arlington rd akron, ohio